The Kremlin has suggested it may be ready for “global talks” to “unblock” Ukraine’s captured ports; English language media outlets in Russia are to face new measures; Vladimir Putin is “making it easier” for Ukrainians in newly Russian-held territory to apply for citizenship.
- Putin signs decree making it simpler for those in Zaporizhzhia and Kherson regions to become Russians
- Moscow ‘preparing measures against English-language media’
- Russia ‘targeting Severodonetsk supply road’
- ‘Full might’ of Russian army attacking Donbas
- Port of Mariupol ‘open and operational’ says Russia
- Satellite images show Russian ships ‘stealing Ukrainian grain’
- Updates from Sky News correspondents Alex Crawford in Donbas and Dominic Waghorn in Odesa. Continue reading How far from now is July for her?